Wednesday, September 27, 2006

our new blog with wedding pics to boot!


Well, here we are with a blog! I opened this account a little while ago but was afraid to post because I am unsure how it all works, but here I go!

Firstly, I will post some pictures from our wedding day June 3, 2006 for those of you who haven't seen pictures.

I am so excited to be married and to begin this new chapter in God's plan!

Here comes the bride and her beautiful mom... as the old rhyme says "married in blue, love ever true".
We even managed to get some pictures outside under some shelter, thank you Mr. Hilton.
The day before the wedding Nat and his brothers ran around buying any nice black umbrellas they could find in Saint John. I was still hoping that the weather man was mistaken, but they were functional and made for some unique pictures. My girls from Halifax, I miss them so much!


It was a beautiful wet day, and it was so nice to be surrounded by people we love as we worshiped God, He is so great and what a blessing being married is!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

You're right Naomi, It was a beautiful day.
I am so glad to have been there.