Sunday, November 12, 2006

new apartment preview

I am sorry for the delay on pictures of the new apartment but the photo to the right displays where I have been spending most of my time doing assignments when I am not in class. So much time has been spent here that it has recently become my least favourite spot in our new apartment. With that said it IS a picture of part of our new abode. There are more to come, perhaps Nat will post some of his lovely organizational work with our furniture, he is a great unpacker I must say!

For instance this is what I came home to the other day, a living room, a real living room without boxes!!
I love my husband!

6 comments:

Jen said...

It looks so nice and homey!!

Jennifer said...

Its Beautiful! Good Job decorating.

Micah and Katie said...

Nice Furniture yo! Micah

Adam O said...

Ooooh, looks quite nice! I am looking forward to my first visit.

Anonymous said...

great job Nat! haha.

David said...

Looks great! Good work Nat!