Friday, June 26, 2009

Nursery beginnings

Now before you get the idea that Nat and I are very organized and getting the nursery put together very early I want to tell you that I am the type of person who shops for Christmas gifts all year round. I see something someone will like and I buy it. This is how we ended up with our crib set and crib already. Both on sale :)

The crib is set up so that it didn't get scratched leaning against the wall but it's pretty odd to glance in the sewing room on my way down the hall and do a double take seeing the large white ark in the room.

1 comment:

Katie @ Loves of Life said...

hey! i just found your blog because a friend of my angie is doing the giveaway for the wii---


but---DID YOU PAINT THAT OWL?!?! Oh my gosh, I love owls, birds, all things that fly (ha...more so the 'vintage' look)....

and, I was wondering if that was a wall vinyl or what?

get back to me if you can ;)

xoxo
katie