Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Top 10 things I can't wait to do/have on our visit to the maritimes



We're gearing up for our first trip home since we moved out west and I have been making a list of things I've missed from home...cannot wait.

1. Visit family and friends of course

2. See the bay: oh coast how I've missed you

3. Go on a boat: yes at this point even the ferries count.

4. Go to the market: what a beautiful place

5. Smell the bay: it's a coastal thing

6. Pizza Delight: delicious, haven't seen one since January 2008
7. Peanut Butter Fudge Crunch: A delectable peanut butter ice cream with thick rich fudge sauce and graham cracker crunch pieces.
8. Great Canadian Bagels: chocolate chip, maple and cheddar & swiss in particular.
9. Reduced Fat Cheez-its: a cross border trip is in order for these.

10. Go shopping

Visit Amanda for more Top Ten Tuesday

3 comments:

ohAmanda said...

Isn't it the best to go back home and get the food you've been missing? That's my favorite thing about traveling---all the local food! YUM.

Thanks for linking up today! :)

Hillary @ The Other Mama said...

I have to find out more about your peanut butter fudge thingies. That sounds heavenly! What a great list! I could do this with things from my home town, too. There's nothing quite like home.

Micah and Katie said...

Hey I want to be with you when you complete everything on your list!!! Especially the ice cream